To responsibly deliver ideal, compassionate, and exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry to individuals and families who are invested in and appreciate their oral health and wellbeing.
We accomplish this as an educated, ambitious, and committed team with a sense of purpose. Excellence is our seal for success.
- Please help us welcome Missy Gunn and Andrea Sharon! Both Missy and Andrea have many years of experience in dental assisting and we are beyond excited to have them here!
- Angela recently attended a Dental Office Manager's Convention in Florida which focused on customer service and online presence.
- Dr. Phillips attended the annual meeting of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry October 26th-30th in New Orleans, LA.
- Bridget, Barry, RDH, attended the Vermont Dental Society meeting and participated in various courses with the highlight being the advantages of lasers in dental hygiene treatment.
- Congratulations to Dr. Phillips who is now an Associate Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. This certifies Dr. Phillips' further education and interest in implant placement, and allows our practice to offer implant treatment for patients desiring permanent tooth replacement.
- Congratulations to Dr. Phillips upon his accreditation as a Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Our office has a Planmeca cone beam 3D imaging unit which provides a broad range of imaging views that make it ideal for placing dental implants.
- We are now able to confirm appointments with email and text messaging. Make sure we have up-to-date information for you, if this sounds appealing.
We serve the greater Hanover area including...
Lebanon • Norwich • Etna • Dartmouth