To responsibly deliver ideal, compassionate, and exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry to individuals and families who are invested in and appreciate their oral health and wellbeing.
We accomplish this as an educated, ambitious, and committed team with a sense of purpose. Excellence is our seal for success.
- Dr. Phillips attended the Academy of General Dentistry meeting in Detroit, MI, in June, 2014. He will also be attending the annual meeting of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry November 6th-8th in Orlando, FL.
- Bridget, Barry, RDH, attended the Vermont Dental Society meeting and participated in various courses with the highlight being the advantages of lasers in dental hygiene treatment.
- Biolase will present an in-office course to Dr. Phillips team on the WaterLase Laser.
- Congratulations to Dr. Phillips on his recent achievement of Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. This certifies Dr. Phillips' further education and interest in implant placement, and allows our practice to offer implant treatment for patients desiring permanent tooth replacement.
- Please help us welcome Angela Avery to our office! Angela has many years of experience in both dental assisting and front office work.
- Congratulations to Dr. Phillips upon his accreditation as a Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- We have recently acquired a Planmeca cone beam 3D imaging unit which provides a broad range of imaging views that make it ideal for placing dental implants.
- We are now able to confirm appointments with email and text messaging. Make sure we have up-to-date information for you, if this sounds appealing.
We serve the greater Hanover area including...
Lebanon • Norwich • Etna • Dartmouth